Friday, June 17, 2011

Just the Essentials

Just a quick post: I thought I'd share some of the things that I have deemed essential for my trip to Shenzhen (in no particular order).

1.  Metro urban design manuals (Green Streets, Creating Livable Spaces, Trees for Green Streets)
2.  Metro's 2040 Regional Plan (executive summary)
3.  Smart Growth Manual (courtesy of Rick Potestio's Design Analysis course)
4.  2 oz. jar of quality instant coffee (2) - to break the monotony of chinese tea.
5.  12 oz. can of Caldera IPA (2) - to break the monotony of chinese beer.


I swear that people other than myself and Andy will begin posting eventually.  See you on the other side (of the Pacific Ocean). 

Wǎn'ān! (goodnight!)

1 comments:

John said...

Good luck with the Chinese adventures, and keep those of us on this side of the pond up to date!

Post a Comment